ART BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
CELEBRATE YOUR CHILD'S SPECIAL DAY!
Art parties at Main Street School of the Arts are creative, personalized and FUN! Your child and their friends will have a wonderful experience being led through a cool, theme-based painting project, taking hilarious pictures with our props and photo wall and enjoying games, cake and presents in our cool art studio. This isn’t your run of the mill birthday party, it’s a Main Street pARTy!
The fun begins with 8×10 canvasses, acrylic paint, and sequins! You can pick from the following art project themes:
- Fairy Princess/Prince
- Pikachu (Pokemon)
- Harry Potter’s Hippogriffs
- Happy Rainbows
- Party Monsters
- Minecraft Creepers
We prep the project, provide canvases, paints, and smocks and lead the class through their birthday masterpiece creation.
- Private party room
- Party Teacher
- Art Project supplies and instruction
- Refrigerator w/freezer for ice cream
- Photo wall with funny props
- Clean up
Good to know:
- Fee: $250 for 1-10 kids. $25 for each additional child (16 maximum)
- Ages 5-and-up
- Parties are scheduled in 1.5-hour blocks, special requests will be considered.
- Party times are Saturdays and Sundays 2:00 PM-3:30 PM with some flexibility on start and stop times
- You can arrive 30 minutes before party start time to set up
It is best to schedule your event at least 2 weeks in advance. A $100 deposit will be required to reserve your date/time. Contact us at email@example.com or 770-938-7880 to confirm date availability. You will be emailed a deposit payment link once the date is confirmed. The date is not booked until the deposit payment is made. Final headcount needs to be provided the week of your party and final balance due will be collected in person on the party date. No refunds or cancellations within one week of your event date.