CAMP COVID-19 POLICY
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to review our COVID-19 Safety and Operational Guidelines.
May 26 – July 31, 2020
Before Care (8:00-9:00 AM) – $25/wk
Full day (9:00 AM-4:00 PM) –$260/wk
Half day (9:00 AM-12:00 PM) – $130/wk
Half day (1:00 PM-4:00 PM) – $130/wk
After Care (4:00 PM-6:00 PM) – $50/wk
For full day campers, choose one weekly morning (9:00 AM-12:00 PM) and afternoon (1:00 PM-4:00 PM) option. There is a 12 camper maximum for our camps. For ages 5-13.
- HARRY POTTER
- EXPLORING ART
- STAR WARS
- ANIMAL ART ADVENTURES
- TOY MAKING
- MYTHICAL CREATURES
- CRAZY CRAFTY KIDS
- SUPER HEROES
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Before care drop off begins at 8:00 AM, normal morning camp drop off begins at 8:45 AM. Afternoon pickup is at 4:00 PM, after care pickup is at 6:00 PM.
- For half day campers, please send a snack and beverage. For full day, please send 2 snacks, beverage and a lunch. Please send plenty of food: Hungry Campers=Grumpy Campers!
- We do go outside twice daily, if your child is sensitive to sun or insects have them notify us and we’ll get them covered.
- Our camps are on the 2nd floor, if stairs present a challenge for drop-off and pickup, please notify us.
- You’ll receive an automated email confirmation upon scheduling/payment and again 24 hours before camp start date.
PLEASE READ: Parents of Special Needs Children. While we are very understanding of the multitude of special needs and the corresponding challenges they present to your family, please understand that we are simply not equipped to provide one-on-one care to kids that don’t integrate well into large group environments. We ask that you consult us before booking summer camps.
Click here to learn more about our single day drop-ins.
Click here to learn about our FREE Art Genie Jr. Training Camp (ages 14-and-older)
SCHOOL HOLIDAY CAMPS
Super fun craft/activity camps during the school year breaks!
For ages 5-13. Please send two snacks, beverage and a lunch.
Full Day (8:30 AM-5:30 PM) – $70/day
- October 12, 2020 (M)
- November 23,24, 2020 (M,T)
- December 21,22,23, 2020 (M,T,W)
- December 28,29,30, 2020 (M,T,W)
- January 14,15,18, 2021 (Th,F,M)
- February 15, 2021 (M)
- April 5-8, 2021 – (M,T,W,Th,F)
We offer single day drop-ins at $30/half day and $60/full day. We offer single day Before Care ($5), and After Care drop-ins ($10). Drop-ins CANNOT be reserved. Please call the day before the camp at 770-938-7880 to see if space is available.
FREE Art Genie Jr. Training Camp (ages 14-and-older)
Ms. Laurie (AKA the Art Genie) will have a few positions available for “Art Genie Jr.’s”. Candidates must be 14 year’s of age or older and will assist the camp teachers with instruction, hand out materials in class, help with snack breaks, bathroom breaks, and playtime. This is not a paid position but your teen will gain work experience, a work reference, plus they will have a lot of fun! Must be available for 4 hour shifts — either 9:00 AM-12:00 PM or 1:00 PM-4:00 PM for a one week period (a full day option and more weeks are available for those interested.) Candidates should send an e-mail to email@example.com with a brief paragraph about why they want to be an Art Genie Jr. and the dates of their availability.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR THE 2021 SUMMER ROSTER AT-A-GLANCE: Coming in January.